Friday, July 24, 2009

Saturday!

Our prayers have been answered! The PET scan revealed that the cancer has not spread! We are so thrilled. The cancer remains "active", but confined to the original area. The doctor wants to wait a few days to start the chemo due to Beto's slow recovery from the spinal surgery, but we are ready to begin. He will need 8 treatments total. Beto and mom will decide this weekend whether to receive the treatment in Mexico City or Queretaro. There are pro's and con's to each. I can't thank you enough for making this possible. I wish I could hug and thank each and every one of you personally for hours! This is such fabulous news. We know it is a long road ahead, but this is a good way to start it and STARTING IT is possible because of all of you.

Thank you and God bless all of you!!!

Much Love,

Natalie

P.S. I am in the mountains and do not have the best reception this weekend, so I am sorry if I am delayed in answering emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment