Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday

Hi there,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Many of you have asked about the art auction fundraiser. They are working hard on getting it together and as soon as I have the details, I will for sure let you know. Beto and my mother have been getting the paperwork together for the chemo, it is quite extensive, and are hoping for a start date of Monday now. The doctor feels that this will give enough healing time between the surgery and the first treatment. That is great news! Hopefully, if all goes as planned, they will be able to get the chemotherapy administered in Queretaro and not have to drive to Mexico City, which would be such a blessing. Beto went for a short walk yesterday which was huge! It was really good for him. I continue to get wonderful emails from all of you. Thank you. I will give you all more info. as I get it :)

Much Love,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment