Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday


Good Morning,

I wanted to let everyone know that the fundraiser will be in September as opposed to August 19th. We have had an overwhelming response from artists and local businesses who want to be involved and there needs to be more time for planning. I will let you all know when a date has been set. The fundraiser and silent auction will still be help at the Galeria Pergola. I am really excited about this and think it will be a wonderful evening! Thank you all for your interest and support in getting it together.

Beto had a difficult day yesterday. I think the shock begins to wear off and reality of the situation sets in and starts to fester with sadness a bit. Please feel free to give him a call or send him emails, as he needs encouraging words right now to keep his spirits high, especially as he approaches next week. mailto:beto@bici-burro.com

Meals is something that I need some help with. If anyone has ideas of places in SMA that deliver good food will you email me the name and contact info if you have it. Thank you!

Beto is so blessed to have such wonderful friends and I thank you again and again for that!

Much Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment