Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good evening! 
I hope everyone is having a great week. Today my mother and Beto drove to Queretaro for the heart test, which went fine. It was a short test and they were able to get home before comida. I will be traveling over the weekend, but will for sure post results from the Saturday appointment as soon as I get word. Saturday is a big day! For better or worse, I do not have a ton of updates today. It was an afternoon of rest and visitors for Beto. Spirits remain high, as I know all of your emails and calls keep him uplifted. Thank you for that! Please pray for Saturday, as we need to start this treatment process. If you do not hear form me tomorrow, it is because I could not get Internet access. I will be in the mountains and am unsure about service. Otherwise, I will post Saturday without a doubt! 

Much Love,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment