Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Beto Martinez Fundraiser


I wanted to let you all know that we are having a fundraiser for Beto on Wednesday, August 19 at the Galeria Pergola. Many prominent artists are donating their work for a silent auction, as well as other items and services from local merchants. All proceeds with go to Beto's treatment. My husband and I will be in town for the event so I hope to meet a lot of you then! It will be a beautiful evening to come together, celebrate and raise money for a wonderful life! Thank you to Patti Bess for working so hard on getting this together and also to the Galeria Pergola for being such generous hosts. If any of you have questions about the fundraiser, just send me an email. 

No new information today on Beto. We are still keeping with the plan from yesterday for a Saturday chemotherapy start date. I hope you all are having a wonderful week. Thank you all for everything!

Much Love,

Natalie


Galeria Pergola
Inside the Instituto Allende
Ancha De San Antonio 20
San Miguel De Allende, GTO
Mexico 37700
T: 011 52 (415) 154 5595
T: (214) 245 4902
F: (214) 774 4512

No comments:

Post a Comment