Monday, July 13, 2009

The First Day


Today I started the 'Beto' Martinez Medical Fund. The Fund was created to give financial support to 'Beto' in his fight against Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Beto is my step-father and married to my mother, Anita Middleton. I am overwhelmingly moved by the support, thoughts and prayers that have already come in. I am so thankful for those who helped me get the fund off the ground. Thank you to Janet Kafka, Donna Brenner Bando, and Z for making all this possible. I hope you all check back with us often to see how your donations are helping Beto live and fight this battle. I will be updating weekly (if not more often) to let you all know exactly what your donations are helping with that month. 

HOW TO DONATE:
You can donate online through the website or by phone at 970.443.7840

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about your donations. I am happy to help! Please spread the word.

ABOUT BETO:

Alberto Martinez is 46 years young. He is a strong mountain biking professional and loves the mountains, hiking and sharing his knowledge of the culture and history of the area on the famous tours he gives his clients. He loves the land and respects the planet and all its inhabitants large and small.

Beto is a wonderful son who provides for his Mother and Father. He is an uncle that teaches his nieces and nephews as if they were his own about biking, the environment, working hard, and the importance of giving back and generosity.

He loves all people and helps the poor and underprivileged, always offering a helping hand when needed and donating his time and knowledge to children and archaeological groups. A true humanitarian, Beto needs our help now. Please give to the ‘Beto’ Martinez Medical Fund and help save a wonderful life.


God Bless you all.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment