Saturday, July 18, 2009


I thought I would include a photo of our trusty buddy Robino tonight :) Beto and my mom returned from Qeuretaro this afternoon. Beto had the bone marrow biopsy and is resting well. The doctor said that if he found cancer in the bone marrow, he would call and if no cancer was found in the marrow, they would not hear from him tonight. So far, no call from the doctor!!!!!! This is wonderful! They will See him again Wednesday to go over the tests from Mexico City and determine the exact day for treatment, hopefully the same day. This is all I have for now, but wanted to share with everyone the good news from today! Thank you all for your continued support and kind emails. I know I keep saying this, but Beto and my mother have incredible friends.

Much love to you all,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment